All purpose cleaner can be used to clean bathrooms and general surfaces. This recipe is not meant for use on specialized surfaces such as granite, marble, and treated wood. Always test on a small area before standard use.
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid castile soap (I use peppermint scent)
- 1 teaspoon borax (found in the detergent aisle of your local grocery store)
- 1 teaspoon washing soda crystals (found at Ace Hardware stores or detergent aisle of your local grocery store)
- 2 cups hot water
- 30 drops of your favorite essential oil scent (I use 15 drops of tea tree oil and 15 drops of eucalyptus oil)
- 24 oz. dark sprayer (preferably glass)
Mix the first four ingredients together, then add your essential oils. Stir with a wooden spoon (or wooden skewer). Pour the solution into the sprayer. Shake the spray bottle before each use.
Tea tree oil and Eucalyptus oil have natural anti-bacterial properties.
Vaccuum Deodorizer (Easy)
Supplies: Cotton ball, 8 drops of essential oil
Enjoy vaccumming again by adding a favorite scent from your collection of essential oils. The musty smell from dust and soot can be replaced with a clean, fresh aroma that is personalized to your preference. Use the suggestions below and I guaratee your attitude about vaccuuming will become brighter:
Lavendar – Antiviral – Floral Scent- Emits calmness………………….. Lemon – Antiviral – Citrus – Emits a feeling of energy…………… Orange – Antibacterial – Citrus Eucalyptus – Antibacterial/Antiviral – Clean – Tea Tree – Antibacterial/Antiviral – Clean
Directions: Place 8 drops of the chosen essential oil on the cotton ball and place in the vaccuum chamber or bag. Vaccuum your rugs or floors as directed.
Tip: Try to blend the essential oils. I use Lemon Eucalyptus for all my cleaning needs.
We hand pick our distributor. If you are interested in placing an order, please email me, with the subject line: Essential Oils at email@example.com.